We’re very excited to welcome the following seven retailers to the Cathedral Commons community: Barcelona Restaurant & Wine Bar, Raku, iDoc Optical, Wells Fargo, SunTrust, CVS Pharmacy, and Starbucks.
Retail is slated to begin opening this fall alongside the 56,000-square-foot Giant Food, which will bring a new urban prototype concept to its state of the art lifestyle store.
We’ll be announcing additional retailer partners in the coming weeks so check back soon.
Meet the Retailers:
- Barcelona Restaurant & Wine Bar: Founders Sasa Mahr-Batuz and And Pforzheimer have come a long way since opening their first restaurant, a 38-seat wine bar, back in 1995. The award winning Spanish restaurant, with its long list of tapas and wines from around the world, will open a 3,280-square-foot restaurant.
- Raku: The Asian dining, sushi & sake restaurant will open its third location, a 3,321-square-foot restaurant. Current locations include its Dupont Circle and Bethesda, MD locations.
- iDoc Optical: The full-service eye care will open a 1,210-square-foot office. The Boutique Optical, features high end frames such as Robert Marc, Barton Perriera, Theo, Eyedc, Lindberg, Gold & Wood, Minima, Lafont, and many more. Full time Optometrist on board.
- Wells Fargo: The multinational banking and financial services company will open a 2,004-square-foot bank.
- SunTrust Bank: Will open a 3,598-square-foot branch.
- CVS Pharmacy Will open a 12,440-square-foot store, selling a wide assortment of goods.
- Starbucks: The King of Coffee will open a 1,900-square-foot store. Lattes not included.
“Cathedral Commons and its new retail center will be vibrant, modern additions to Wisconsin Avenue and Northwest D.C. as a whole.” – Toby Bozzuto, President, The Bozzuto Group
For more information, read the Press Release.
About Cathedral Commons
The residences at Cathedral Commons, opening this fall, will offer 138 apartment residences as well as eight townhomes, as well as high-end services and amenities including a boutique hotel-style lobby; fitness center; a library and conference room for private meeting space; resident lounge for hosted community social functions; rooftop deck and private outdoor courtyards; and a 24-hour concierge offering Bozzuto’s Top Notch services.
Inside each apartment will be a chef-inspired kitchen with quartz countertops, custom oak flat-panel cabinetry, white beveled subway backsplashes and upgraded GE stainless appliances. Living spaces will include hardwood flooring and contemporary chrome LED track lighting, while bathrooms will include Florentine Carrera floors and showers, chrome Moen fixtures, and custom-designed vanities with integrated square sinks.
For more information about living at Cathedral Commons, contact us HERE.